1.18.2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today is the day I begin to change. I can't remember the last time I was satisfied in my life. I am tired of sitting by and letting life slip past me. I don't want to live in idleness anymore. Everyone dies, but not everyone lives, and I don't want to go through this life without ever having lived. I want to experience life. I want to change the world. I want to make an impact for the better. What I didn't realize was that everyday I refused to move forward, I was actually slipping closer and closer to the edge. There was a time when my life was full of security, hope, and passion. I want that back. I want to be passionately in love with my Lord, living for him. I don't know how to get there, but I trust my Lord to carry me, and today I am promising to do my part, refusing to sit by and wait. I will make goals every month for the next 3 months to improve myself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. When I fail, I will admit my failure and try again, but never will I stop trying. Lord, be with me today as I seek a place to start. I am sorry for turning away. Thank you for always being there when I turn around. Thank you for never leaving, even when I act like I don't want or need you around.

2 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

It was so wonderful to hear from you today. I loved your post and I
am saying little prayer mantras for you...All is going exactly as it should.I keep repeating this whe you come into my mind.

I know I do not know you yet I feel as if I know you a bit.I am so glad you are opening to your inner passion.

I enjoy exchanging following blog links with people whose blogs or thoughs touch me. May I have your permission for us to exhange links?
Linda

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello again. I tried to sign on to follow you blog but did not see the google widget that allows me to do so! Would you consider installing one?
Also, could you please sign on at the one on my site that is on the right side bar and says simply follow this blog. THANKS
Linda