10.16.2008

Unanswered Questions

Why? That's what I've been asking myself a lot lately. Why am I here? Why am I going to Italy? Why am I an EMP major? Is that really what I want to do with the rest of my life? Why can't I major in something I'm passionate about? Why could something that's so perfect be just out of reach? Why did I say yes to doing props? WHY DID I SAY YES TO DOING PROPS? Why can't I go home for fall break? Why are the other people in my life so wonderful? What did I do to deserve that? How do I know that college is right for me? Why don't I have the guts to drop out? Why can't I make a decision on my own? Why am I freaking out about all of these unanswered questions?

None of these things I can answer. I can only put my hope and trust in the Lord...which is the one thing that is missing from my life...time with the Lord. I've taken on so many things that I don't even have time for him anymore. Two weeks...that's what I keep telling myself. Two weeks and I will have my sanity back. Until then I just do my best. I'm losing precious sleep that I really need for functioning purposes, but I'll manage somehow for a week or two. I hope you all are having a week somewhat less stressful than mine. Thank you for the encouragement you are in my life. I truly appreciate it.

No comments: