9.29.2008

Can't Stop Smiling.

I'm high on life right now. After several weeks of stress and frustration and misunderstanding, it feels like a cloud of pressure has just been lifted off of my life. Through my prayer and devotion lately I have been trying to refrain from complaining about the pressures in my life and instead ask for God's guidance and wisdom through them. I know that we all have to go through the valleys, and those are the times that make us the strongest. At that point where you are so weak that your only option is to cry helplessly to the Lord, at that point you reach hope. God has given me a lot of hope and peace the past few weeks, and this weekend that hope and peace reached a climax that I never could have imagined. Love is the greatest blessing in life. I don't even have words to explain the expanse of God's amazing love. I am so incredibly blessed to have that love encompassing my life. Then to go home and to see that love through those who are closest to me...to go home to that is so incredible that it's almost unbearable. I am so undeserving of the love that God has placed in my life. I love someone who loves me back! Do you know how amazing that is? Take the time today to tell the people in your life that you love them. It truly is a blessing from the Lord.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

isnt it wonderful! i cant say that ive not been complaining, but i can certainly say that i feel loved!