10.18.2008

Laughter.

To laugh with the one you love may be the greatest thing we can experience. It's like a glimpse of heaven, something that lets you know that everything is going to be OK. That little moment when you're laughing so hard that you can't even open your eyes, that's the moment when you truly see each other. That's the moment when you are most connected. I hold onto those moments. I know they are from God, and I am truly thankful. I love the Lord! I am so proud to be his.

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
-Einstein

3 comments:

jeleasure said...

Hey Liz,
Get a hold of C.J. and ask him to explain to me the second blog. It looks kind of creepy.
Jim

notevenahint57 said...

Thank you for your comments on my posts Lauren! They're really sweet and thoughtful.

Linda S. Socha said...

I love the way you write.
Linda