4.11.2008

Let it be.

That's my new motto for life. Just let it be. For the time being I am through worring about all the little details in life. No longer am I going to go through each and every day over analyzing every moment of my day. I want to live carefree. I want to enjoy life for what it is. I want to lay in the grass and sing really loud and dance like I'm not at Harding...and I want to do all of these things just because I can. I don't want to worry about my classes or my career or my summer or my relationships. I want to be satified with where I am in life and not freak out about the future. I want to let things happen how they will. I trust God to take care of me, don't I? So then why am I worring about all of these things. I'm not saying that I am going to become some kind of new age hippie, oblivious to the things around me, ignorant when there is something to worry about...but I am through worrying about details that are in the hands of my Lord. I am at peace with life. So for now...come to me with drama and I will simply say...Let it be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go you!

Nerd-A-Lie said...

you're such a big girl! hehe.