3.08.2008

Just Tell Him...

I love you with all of my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I hope that we never have to split ways. You make my yesterdays memorable, my todays exciting, and my tomorrows hopeful. Having you has been one of the greatest blessings I ever could have hoped to receive. I know that I can tell you anything, and I know that you will always be there for me. Whenever I get good news or experience something exciting the first person I want to tell is you. Everywhere I turn, things remind me of you and all the wonderful times we've spent together. I can't help but hope that we have 80 more years of those experiences. There is something special between the two of us. We share a deep connection that is so unique to us and somewhat undefinable in words. I hope you know that all of this comes from the depths of my heart, and that I mean every word of it. I love you.

3 comments:

-Megan J W- said...

oh lauren i love you. and YAY for updated post!! heehee. i know, now i have to update so i dont fall behind! i wanted to update saturday night but i didnt want to do anything but sleep once i got into the room.
i am really glad that we got to spend time together at SETC as well, you made the trip so much fun and wouldnt have been the same without you!

haha, yay for improvement on gift. thats funny. maybe one day it will leave your room and appear in mine ;-)

CJ Carr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow...